Monday 6 June 2011

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going

Life - full of struggles, full of obstacles. When we were in primary school, we think primary school is the worst place ever - ABC is just so hard to remember! Move on to secondary school, we struggle just to keep our grades above a B. And then comes college life - "no one can understand how hard this is for me!". Graduate to university - "this has GOT to be the hardest course ever!". And as years go by, it seems as though the struggles are just never ending. The homeworks, the exams, and the stress - makes one think "why do they HAVE to exist?!" I am writing this even though I have seven exams to sit between this Friday until Monday the 20th.


When the going gets tough, the tough gets going!
It's true. Only the tough, the chosen few, will keep on going. When you feel so down, and you don't know how it can get any worse - the will to succeed, the drive to overcome those obstacles - not many have enough of it to keep them going. Everyone in this world is special and unique. Whether your pink or orange, yellow or blue - no one can ever be you or tell you who YOU are. So, when the world puts you down, look up and say to yourself - if God never gave me those past struggles, I would never be this strong - and if I never was this strong, I would never have been given this struggle. So, be proud of yourself - the more struggles you face, the stronger you'll be - just keep on going - learn from the past, live in the present and think for the future.

2 comments:

  1. My comment is out of topic,can you make a review on Kindle?? Maybe a simple comparison between Kindle & iPad. Amazon doesn't set their store in Malaysia & if we want to buy it we must use oversea address (ie USA) before posting it to Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try my best to write a review on Kindle & iPad/ iPad2 when I have the chance to.

    If you would like to purchase a Kindle or an iPad or both, please do let me know by sending an email to me at nmzcode@gmail.com. I think I can help you find ways to buy the goods. ASAP

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...