Sunday 12 June 2011

Procrastination - friend or foe?

To procrastinate is to delay needlessly,
At least, that's the definition given by thefreedictionary.

Procrastination - friend or foe?
When you're feeling low,
Procrastinating the work for tomorrow
would be a good idea, no?

What about showering before you go to work,
Would procrastinating be your chance to leave the boss impressed,
Or the reason for the boss to say "You're a mess!"
In this case, procrastination - a friend? Give it a rest.

Procrastination - friend or foe?
I don't really know.
Or maybe, I just need to accept the truth,
and say NO, procrastination - you are a foe!

4 comments:

  1. I Think You Know Me7 March 2011 at 22:40

    Great blog and posts. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I am following your blog now. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping mine as well. :) Loved ur blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would procrastinating really be showering before you go to work? I think only if you have work to finish before actually arriving at your place of work.

    Interesting blog by the way. What business do you have or are you interested in starting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. i agree. no, i dont hv my own business yet. :( but i am helping my sister with hers tho. :)

    thank you for your wonderful comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...