Monday 30 May 2011

iPhone 4 : White VS Black


Now, don't get me wrong. I am not in any way trying to be racist or anything of that kind. To me, you can be orange or pink - as long as you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you.

What I want to talk about here is the new White iPhone 4 and the not-so-new Black iPhone 4. Truthfully, I don't have an iPhone 4 but my sister does! Unfair? You bet! Or maybe not - she has a job and a business. And what do I have? EXAMS! Tragic? I know, RIGHT?

OK. Since, I never had a job, I've never had an iPhone 4. But, that doesn't mean I can't compare, right? When I'm right, I'm right. (ahem)

Let's talk about iPhone 4 Black. Sure, it was introduced BEFORE White  but that doesn't make it any better. If you think it does, list 10 reasons why, please. I would really like to know why. I personally prefer iPhone 4 White simply because it's my favourite colour. It's clean, it's simple - how can I NOT like it? It fits with any colour. You can wear a white jeans along with any random colour you like and it won't give anyone an eyesore - except if you choose a pairing colour which is naturally so bright it can act as an ambulance, yeah - then, that'd really be your own fault, won't it?

I'm sure some people would disagree and some might get furious over this post. I repeat - THIS IS NOT A RACIST POST! This entry is solely to compare the same type of phone with different colours - if you want to get mad at anyone - go scream at Apple, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...